British sisters 'found unconscious in bathroom' die in Pakistan - EpicNews

Two British sisters have died in Pakistan after reportedly being discovered unconscious in a toilet.

The ladies, aged 17 and 25, have been visiting the nation with their mother and father to honour their late grandfather, based on Pakistani media.

They have been discovered unconscious within the lavatory of a property within the village of Mirpur, northeastern Pakistan, following a suspected gasoline leak, Dunya Information reported.

The sisters have been taken to hospital in a important situation however died later, it stated.

The reason for their deaths has not but been confirmed.

The sisters have been reportedly in Pakistan with their mother and father to watch the anniversary of their grandfather’s dying.

The International Workplace confirmed two British girls had died in Gujrat, Pakistan, and it was providing consular assist to the household.

A International Workplace spokeswoman informed Sky Information: “We’re in touch with the native authorities following the dying of two British girls in Gujrat, Pakistan, and have supplied consular assist to the household.”